OH, MY GOSH, nobody can imagine i received the *** I received! It was NOT as pictured and damaged upon arrival. When I took it out of the package, the case is already frayed and you could see glue all around! And some crytals missed,and can't find in the package. I really want to resend this terrible case to the seller, but that must be cost me much money, Big Loss for me. So, i suggest the seller resend or refund for the bad quality case, but seems they ignore my suggestion. Bad case, bad package, bad delivery, bad service!! In a word,BAD BAD BAD, SO BAD, terriblely BAD! Don’t buy!!

Had an Experience with iColorCase?

Comments

Hong, Sjelland, Denmark #730006

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a comment to us. We are... very glad to know your favor for our products. We feel sincerely sorry that we didn’t discover the comments timely to respond to you.

We greatly encourage and welcome customers to leave any comments or issues about our service to get immediate response from IColor in IC. Official Facebook Fan Page

http://www.facebook.com/icolorcasecom ,

or http://twitter.com/icolorcase

It is always a pleasure to receive feedback which will be shared with the team. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated and motivating us to continuously improve our services, standards and products to enhance overall customer experience.